McCance and B wore similar outfits. McCance loves to everything Bradford does. Including wear clothes like his, say the same things, play with his food the same way--the good and the bad. I can't decide if I really like it, but I don't think I have a choice but to accept it. (pics to come; they are begin stubborn!)
Monday, April 14, 2008
Summer or Spring?
We had our first summery spring day in Georgia on Friday. It was 84--about 50 degrees warmer than the low last night. We played outside, planted seeds, weeded, and so forth. All before the little rain storm came in.
McCance and B wore similar outfits. McCance loves to everything Bradford does. Including wear clothes like his, say the same things, play with his food the same way--the good and the bad. I can't decide if I really like it, but I don't think I have a choice but to accept it. (pics to come; they are begin stubborn!)

McCance and B wore similar outfits. McCance loves to everything Bradford does. Including wear clothes like his, say the same things, play with his food the same way--the good and the bad. I can't decide if I really like it, but I don't think I have a choice but to accept it. (pics to come; they are begin stubborn!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment