Is always rampant at our house. I love it. Here is McCance a few weeks ago dressed up as Super something. (I don't recall exactly, but he kept the outfit on for quite some time. This reminded me of Uncle Evan around that same age. He'd often pretend he was Super Grover, complete with a blue stocking cap, a blue towel for a cape, and a bunch of balloons tied to a wiffle bat. It really was the cutest thing ever--and I don't say that to embarrass him, but just that my boys come by it naturally.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Imaginary Play
Is always rampant at our house. I love it. Here is McCance a few weeks ago dressed up as Super something. (I don't recall exactly, but he kept the outfit on for quite some time. This reminded me of Uncle Evan around that same age. He'd often pretend he was Super Grover, complete with a blue stocking cap, a blue towel for a cape, and a bunch of balloons tied to a wiffle bat. It really was the cutest thing ever--and I don't say that to embarrass him, but just that my boys come by it naturally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lex is pretty into Sesame Street right now, so I'm trying to steer her towards Super Grover, but she doesn't quite have the patience yet.
Post a Comment