Monday, March 9, 2009

Sprinkle is Sprinkled With Blessings

Yesterday some wonderful women blessed Sprinkle with a baby shower. I used to think once you had one baby, you should be done with showers, but now I'm of the opinion that every new baby deserves a party. (And not for the stuff.) Here are a few glimpses of the celebration.
A beautiful table with china and pressed cloth napkins!

L-R, Mary W., Beth L., Christy S., and Leslie H. guessing
the number of chocolate chips that fit into a baby bottle


Barbara W., Marcia (my mother-in-law), and Debbie J. watching the "pink" being opened

Wow! I haven't seen this much pink since my room as a girl!

The four pregnant mamas--me, Laura M., Andrea J., and Jill G.

And for added measure my 32 week belly picture--

2 comments:

MamaBear said...

I'm so glad you got a baby shower! You know I believe that EVERY baby should be celebrated. ;-) You look marvelous.

Anonymous said...

I got you beat on the belly!!! Oh and there is no way that there was more pink at your shower then in your old bedroom!

Search My Blog