Sunday, May 10, 2009
Cora's First Bath
Notice my helpers in the first picture. I wonder when the novelty will wear off. They want to help at nearly every diaper change, clothing change, whimper, and cry. Maybe when she becomes mobile and/or starts eating solid food (therefore has stinkier diapers)? Not that it matters, because they are overwhelmingly in love with her and have done wonderfully in this transition from two to three. For this I am thankful.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search My Blog
Blogs That Make Me Hungry
My Blog Reading List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(157)
-
▼
May
(26)
- All Dressed Up For Church
- Many Faces of Cora
- Playground Re-visited
- How Many Howen's Does It Take. . .
- I Love Her Eyes and Wild, Wild Hair
- McCance the Baby Holder
- Melanie and Cora
- Sharks, Pirhanas, and Jellies! Oh, My!
- Fishing
- Field Day '09
- Cora's Quilts
- Look At These Longies!
- Sleeping Babe
- Bradford and McCance's Recital
- Little Ears and Feet
- Cora's First Bath
- Baby Holder Bradford
- The Faces and Play of Bradford and McCance
- Grandma and Grandpa H Visit
- Part I: Cora's Cloth Diapers
- More Cora Pics
- Fishing
- The Boys Go Strawberry Picking
- Home
- Bradford and McCance Meet Miss Cora
- Shortly Thereafter--
-
▼
May
(26)
No comments:
Post a Comment