skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thanksgiving, Part I: The People
Of course, as most of you know, the highlight of our family's Thanksgiving this year was my mom and dad's six grandchildren. Particularly the three babies, Cora (4/24), Ryan (5/5), and Anakin (5/28). They were all pure joy. Happy babies. Bradford and McCance and Lexi had their first real playtimes together since Lexi is 3 now. We missed the Monte, Tony, and Tim Page branches of our family this year, but the rest was represented even if not pictured. (Missed you Aaron and Lara!)
L to R: Anakin, Alisa, and Ryan
Anakin with Mommy Cara
(I love this sweet picture.)
Daddy Evan with Ryan
Daddy Evan and Lexi
Yes, he's putting a clip in her hair! What a dad!
Sweet Brenna with Anakin
I sure wish she lived a bit closer. I could use her help and her company.
L to R: Bradford, Ryan, Cora, Anakin, and McCance
Auntie Alisa with Anakin
Grandma Carole
Anakin the Slobbery One
Clockwise from L (in a spiral): McCance, Alisa, Thaddeus, Stephanie,
Evan, Bradford, Lexi, Anakin, and Ryan
L to R, front row: Lexi, Stephanie, Cora, Alisa, McCance, Carole, Anakin, and Cara
L to R, back row: Ryan, Evan, Bradford, Scott, Terry, and Thaddeus
Believe it or not, this was a sparse attendance at the Page family Thanksgiving.
Cora and Ryan sharing the toy while Anakin chills.
They really enjoyed the giraffe's neck, which was actually my toy as a baby.
McCance, Cora, Ryan, Bradford, and Anakin
Lexi was more interested in learning to be a photographer.
Notice Lexi helping Auntie Cara take pictures, plus Grandma Carole,
Evan, and Sara (our official photographer) while Steph and I
try to get them to look up towards the cameras.
Blogs That Make Me Hungry
No comments:
Post a Comment