Thursday, December 4, 2008

No Place Like Home for Christmas

We have a current tradition of staying at our home with our immediate family on Christmas day, but for the past several years we've been "going home" for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving. I think Ev and Steph started this tradition so we could all avoid mailing gifts. This year I could hardly keep track of my two boys' gifts as they were opened while watching Lexi (and the grown-ups, too) in between. The upcoming years will be even more of a challenge with 6 kiddos. (Not all mine. Check the next post for details.)
Aunt Cara with "her" boys

"Thank you, Grandma, for the train."

Thaddeus and Cara

Lexi's new apron (made by me)

McCance and Scott (background) and
Bradford and Lexi check out the opened gifts

Lexi's favorite gift was Elmo, otherwise known as "Bay"


Uncle Evan and Aunt Stephanie know my boys love
to build--and play with trains. A Lincoln Log set with train and tracks!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realiz there was a train and tracks with it! That is cool!

Search My Blog