And even though the picture doesn't do it justice, I had to include the wonderful Midwestern sunset.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
That Playground
During our week of packing, the boys requested to stop at "that place with the playground and the teeter-totter." We've stopped several times in the past for a wonderful reviving break at the first rest area in Illinois. This makes those last 4 or so hours bearable for all of us since it has a great, little playground for the boys and a teeter totter--which they really don't play on much, but it's such a rarity so that is how they remember the place, I suppose.




And even though the picture doesn't do it justice, I had to include the wonderful Midwestern sunset.
And even though the picture doesn't do it justice, I had to include the wonderful Midwestern sunset.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search My Blog
Blogs That Make Me Hungry
My Blog Reading List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(157)
-
▼
December
(19)
- The Big Ultrasound
- Sunday Pancakes
- O Tannenbaum
- Happy St. Nicholas Day!
- The Birthday Party
- The Trip Back Home and the Morning After
- Three Babies
- No Place Like Home for Christmas
- The Page Family Thanksgiving 2008
- Great-Grandma Bradford's Pumpkin Pie
- Cousin Bonding
- The First Family to Arrive
- The Day Before
- Kelly and Kids
- Aunt Cara and Uncle Thaddeus
- That Playground
- Preparation and Packing
- Our Sara Visits
- Enjoyable Chore
-
▼
December
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment