Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sprinkle Is Sprinkled Yet Again!

Thursday the boys and I joined two of my Soggy Granola friends (the name of my online moms group), who also live in the Athens area, for a playdate/lunch/celebration. There was Issac and McCance (both a bit over 3.5 years), Logan (a bit over 2.5 years), Bradford (6), and Jessie Mae, about 5 months. Once the preschoolers figured out the deal about taking turns/sharing (not an easy task--especially when there are some really cool trains and other vehicles!) we all had a lot of fun. The weather was perfect for some outside play and we all enjoyed our brunchy lunch. (Although McCance wasn't thrilled that I ate roasted garlic hummus!)
After lunch, Dawn and Stephanie went crazy with wonderful gifts for Sprinkle, many of them handmade. These women know how to knit and dye and pick adorable, soft diapers! I didn't include all of the clothes that Jessie Mae has passed onto Sprinkle, but they are sure wonderful too. I keep looking at these things and imagining them on Sprinkle. Could be any day now!Gorgeous flowers--for me!

Dawn's dye-ing expertise.
Better than Easter eggs!

From top: periwinkle Kiwi Pie cover, Jujube Baby fitted diaper,
handmade fleece pull-on cover, Tinkle Traps fitted diaper,
2 pair merino wool longies, crocheted bonnet,
wool cover (works like those baby gowns), and hand-knit socks!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Such cute clothes! I CAN'T WAIT to meet Sprinkle.

Search My Blog