Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wisdom Seekers Field Day

It was actually 8 days ago, but here are the wonderful pictures. These kids were *worn out* by the time it was finished. They ran the Hustle for Haiti prior to the relay races.







The Hustle for Haiti was a way that our children could raise money for the children and their families who lost their homes in the earthquake earlier this year. People sponsored them for the miles they walked and the money will be sent to Compassion's Haiti Relief Program.

Oh and I'm going to brag now. Bradford won 2nd place for finishing the race in his age group. (Not to mention he ran 4 miles! Only topped by their friend Neal Patrick, who ran 5. And little did I know, but Bradford was coming down with strep throat at this time!) All of those family walks have upped his endurance or he takes after his uncle--or maybe both. McCance won 2nd Most Money Raised. Thanks to all of you who supported them in their endeavors!

The baby holder. Actually he helped out with the races more than I did. I just had the camera. The best picture of Cora is on my phone, which does not have Internet access. She and her 3 year-old friend, Clara, were sitting together under a makeshift tent to shade them from the sun. You'll just have to imagine how adorable they were together.

And finally. . . Bradford's team doing the hula hoop race. Quite a talented group here.

No comments:

Search My Blog