
Monday, June 14, 2010
A Project of Large Proportion
The Titanic to be exact. Thankfully it's only a model since storage in this house is limited. (Not to mention the real thing would be larger than our house by far.) Bradford has been interested in the Titanic for some time. We went to an exhibit at the Georgia Aquarium last year. My dad had this model for another purpose originally, but decided to pass it on to Bradford since he knows all sorts of facts about the Titanic and loves models. And it was a way for my dad to pass on his love for model-making/building (planes in particular) to his grandson.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Alisa,
I don't even have words to express how grateful I am for your love, support, and encouragement.
I am awed by it.
I love you and all your family...even Cora, whom I've yet to meet.
Please know how much your kind words have ministered to me through all the tough and terrible months.
Post a Comment