Aren't they fantastic!? Tuesday morning they arrived while we were out on a walk. Grandpa H. got right to work. Shortly after we returned, I got ready to go to the grocery store, planning to take Cora along and leave the boys with Grandma. Get this. Grandma willingly and happily kept her at home as well!! Perhaps you don't understand. I went grocery shopping all by myself. Alone. It was glorious. But I digress. Our new back steps are lovely. Pretty soon the back porch area will look like it belongs on a new house. Well, close anyway.
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Look What Grandpa H. Did Now!!
Aren't they fantastic!? Tuesday morning they arrived while we were out on a walk. Grandpa H. got right to work. Shortly after we returned, I got ready to go to the grocery store, planning to take Cora along and leave the boys with Grandma. Get this. Grandma willingly and happily kept her at home as well!! Perhaps you don't understand. I went grocery shopping all by myself. Alone. It was glorious. But I digress. Our new back steps are lovely. Pretty soon the back porch area will look like it belongs on a new house. Well, close anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment