This is her today--so you can actually *see* the teeth. Had I taken it back in July, she would've looked like the same two-toothed wonder that she's been since she was 9 months old.
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Out and In
On the last day of July, Cora actually pulled Bradford's second top tooth out. Kind of a fluke, yet true. And it happen to be on the very same day her top tooth broke through the gum. (The other one followed a day or two later.)

This is her today--so you can actually *see* the teeth. Had I taken it back in July, she would've looked like the same two-toothed wonder that she's been since she was 9 months old.
This is her today--so you can actually *see* the teeth. Had I taken it back in July, she would've looked like the same two-toothed wonder that she's been since she was 9 months old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment