This is our little place to keep all of you far away connected to our little life here in Georgia as we play, love, learn, and go about our daily activities together.
Monday, September 15, 2008
When Mid-Spring Comes
we'll have three! The heartbeat was simply lovely.
Oh, hooray!! Congratulations!! I shall live vicariously through you. I have another friend who just made the same announcement, so between the two that should take care of any baby lust that is bubbling up inside of me :)
Hope you are feeling well- let me know if you need anything at all.
2 comments:
WOO HOO!!!!!!!! i LOVE it! :) i'm so so so excited for you guys! :)
Oh, hooray!! Congratulations!! I shall live vicariously through you. I have another friend who just made the same announcement, so between the two that should take care of any baby lust that is bubbling up inside of me :)
Hope you are feeling well- let me know if you need anything at all.
Post a Comment