How come I feel like she's sticking out so much more than what this picture looks like? And wondering why I posted two? Look closely at the bottom one. That is McCance's hand holding some type of toy excavator to the side of my belly. Is he trying to teach her about construction equipment already?
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Latest Belly Pics--about 23-24 weeks
How come I feel like she's sticking out so much more than what this picture looks like? And wondering why I posted two? Look closely at the bottom one. That is McCance's hand holding some type of toy excavator to the side of my belly. Is he trying to teach her about construction equipment already?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search My Blog
Blogs That Make Me Hungry
My Blog Reading List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(157)
-
▼
January
(19)
- How I Love Help!
- Imaginative Play with the Howen Boys
- Not A Baby Anymore
- Latest Belly Pics--about 23-24 weeks
- A Glimpse into the Future?
- Time for Goodbye (for now)
- My Christmas Gift
- Cute Boy, Silly Faces
- Back to School
- Thanks, Aunt Judy and John!
- The Boys' Favorite Neighborhood Christmas Decorations
- Christmas Celebration with Grandma and Grandpa H
- One Thing I Love About My Boys
- What do Vegetarians Eat on Christmas?
- Our Christmas Morning in Pictures
- More Lego Creations by Bradford
- Breakfast Entertainment
- The Only Place the Boy Naps
- Morning Quiet Time
-
▼
January
(19)
3 comments:
aw! you look adorable!! :)
you are so beautiful!
You are so gorgeous! I can't believe you are this far along already!
Post a Comment