Saturday, January 3, 2009
My Christmas Gift
I think it might be my favorite, even in front of the dark chocolate, perhaps because I've been waiting for it for so long. I don't expect everyone to love it like I do. I know yellow isn't high on everyone's list, but it is one of my favorites for kitchen colors. Plus our house doesn't get a lot of light being among so many trees, so this brings some sunshine inside. My sweet husband and generous father-in-law worked for 4-5 days straight to finish it. There is a little touch-up left, putting the false fronts back on, and a window (which I believe is my job) left. We started this kitchen re-do about two years ago with the cabinets over the laundry area!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search My Blog
Blogs That Make Me Hungry
My Blog Reading List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(157)
-
▼
January
(19)
- How I Love Help!
- Imaginative Play with the Howen Boys
- Not A Baby Anymore
- Latest Belly Pics--about 23-24 weeks
- A Glimpse into the Future?
- Time for Goodbye (for now)
- My Christmas Gift
- Cute Boy, Silly Faces
- Back to School
- Thanks, Aunt Judy and John!
- The Boys' Favorite Neighborhood Christmas Decorations
- Christmas Celebration with Grandma and Grandpa H
- One Thing I Love About My Boys
- What do Vegetarians Eat on Christmas?
- Our Christmas Morning in Pictures
- More Lego Creations by Bradford
- Breakfast Entertainment
- The Only Place the Boy Naps
- Morning Quiet Time
-
▼
January
(19)
4 comments:
I saw the pics on SG, but had to run before commenting. I love the yellow. It is really nice and cheery. Congrats on a GREAT present!!
I'd love that gift, too! Those are very near our dining room colors... banana cream on two walls, brick red on the third and lava rock around the fireplace and old wall paper left on the fourth.
What a wonderful present to have all year.
I really like the colors for the kitchen! It looks so bright and cheery! Luella
i love it! it really is, as mom (and heather) said, bright and cheery! :) good choice of colors!
Post a Comment