So, I imagine you all guessed not ham, right? Well, at our house we have pizza, Christmas cookies, and homemade ice cream and call it our birthday party for Jesus.
The pizza for the grown-ups, pre-cheese--pesto, marinara, roasted red peppers, Smart Bacon, and Hen-of-the-Woods mushrooms!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search My Blog
Blogs That Make Me Hungry
My Blog Reading List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(157)
-
▼
January
(19)
- How I Love Help!
- Imaginative Play with the Howen Boys
- Not A Baby Anymore
- Latest Belly Pics--about 23-24 weeks
- A Glimpse into the Future?
- Time for Goodbye (for now)
- My Christmas Gift
- Cute Boy, Silly Faces
- Back to School
- Thanks, Aunt Judy and John!
- The Boys' Favorite Neighborhood Christmas Decorations
- Christmas Celebration with Grandma and Grandpa H
- One Thing I Love About My Boys
- What do Vegetarians Eat on Christmas?
- Our Christmas Morning in Pictures
- More Lego Creations by Bradford
- Breakfast Entertainment
- The Only Place the Boy Naps
- Morning Quiet Time
-
▼
January
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment