Monday, February 15, 2010

Atlanta Ballet

Cora is thrilled to be at her first ballet performance.
Cora and Emma ready to watch Cinderella.

Well, actually, neither of them were very still for this performance, but they still are pretty small for the ballet, I suppose.

Since I conquered Atlanta traffic the previous week, I decided that I could do it again. On Thursday we went to the Atlanta Ballet's (shortened) performance of Cinderella. It was lovely (although not as wonderful as the symphony, believe it or not), and it was good for the boys to see an actual performance since they are taking ballet for dance this year. Their dance teacher, Miss Lauren, was thrilled to hear that they were able to experience this.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is so fun! We got to go to the Nutcracker at the Fox this year and it was such a beautiful evening.

Search My Blog