Monday, July 5, 2010

Dinner with Cora

First course is Cora's all-time favorite--blueberries!

Fruit is summery so we'll continue with some pear.

She might have been born a Georgia peach, but she has some Midwest in her blood.
She was all about the corn on the cob!



And the oddest of all, raw yellow squash.

Counting the corn on the cob, the yellow squash makes four. As in Cora has 4 vegetables that she likes. Raw carrots and peppers are her other two. Cooked carrots not so much. And the color of pepper doesn't seem to matter. Strange to me that a baby would like peppers (although personally they are my favorite) and raw squash--which we found out by accident. I was getting zucchini and squash out to fry for my lunch when she grabbed the yellow squash and put it in her mouth. I took it back long enough to wash it and then she munched away. As much as one is able to munch with two teeth. She ate probably about a third of the thing. I'm just happy that it was a veggie and she ate it.

No comments:

Search My Blog