Chores. The word just sounds mundane. But they are part of life. I have this list I found, thanks to some friends, that outlines my daily, weekly, monthly (and so on) chores in a form not unlike a planner. Bradford and even McCance help me out with a lot of these things most days. They make it fun (well, most of the time, anyway) and are so proud to be able to help and do some of the stuff grown-ups do. Tonight B helped me with dinner and put away all of the clean silverware. This morning (and most mornings) he made his bed. McCance likes to help him even though he doesn't sleep in the same bed yet. Here it is. A chore that looks like it was worth it.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Chores
Chores. The word just sounds mundane. But they are part of life. I have this list I found, thanks to some friends, that outlines my daily, weekly, monthly (and so on) chores in a form not unlike a planner. Bradford and even McCance help me out with a lot of these things most days. They make it fun (well, most of the time, anyway) and are so proud to be able to help and do some of the stuff grown-ups do. Tonight B helped me with dinner and put away all of the clean silverware. This morning (and most mornings) he made his bed. McCance likes to help him even though he doesn't sleep in the same bed yet. Here it is. A chore that looks like it was worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your boys are so cute! I don't even know why you need a cleaning calendar. Your house is always perfect when I come over, even when I just drop by. It makes me feel so welcome.
Post a Comment