McCance woke up before 6 on Friday. We went to the grocery store, played outside, walked to Scott's school and watch the Kindergartens do a "Motown Magic" performance--hence no nap--, and walked home with Scott, and played outside some more. He'd also managed to not nap on Wednesday. Around 6:15 p.m. as we were nearing the end of dinner, McCance asked for more, then proceeded to close his eyes and sleep--sitting up, head wobbling around the entire time. We took pictures and laughed then woke him to get him ready for bed. The kiddo was asleep in his bed at 6:35 p.m.
Now for the record, my mother tells me that when I was younger than he, I used to do that quite often. My dad would come home for lunch, and being a "daddy's girl" I was determined to stay awake to see him. But by the time we were eating, I fell asleep. Unlike McCance, apparently my face would often end up in my plate.
1 comment:
i LOVE it. poor little guy. ;) i'm learning what it is to be that tired! hehe.
Post a Comment