Monday, February 11, 2008

Wednesdays



Wednesdays are library days for us. We have a routine where we go to the front desk first to return our books and movies that we have finished. Next we pick out 6 movies (the limit) even though we don't always get to them all. (I usually manage to stop at the new books section for a minute--not much more--to pick out a book for myself also.) Then we spend the most time in the children's section. Bradford heads for the Richard Scarry books and picks out several of those and then just explores. McCance likes to climb in and out of a little cubby space for awhile, then enjoys playing with the puppets or the wooden doll house. Usually the only reason we have so many children's books to read during the week is that I love picking them out--and so does Scott.

Last week we went after school so Scott could join us. We had the children's section nearly to ourselves. (In the mornings it's full of little ones there for storytime.) And Scott picked out nearly as many books as I did!

Search My Blog