Last Thursday I went grocery shopping all by myself while Scott had "daddy-time" with the boys. While in the bank's drive-thru line, I received a phone call from McCance. In a shaky, sobbing voice he told me, "I want you, Mommy." (This is the boy who has cried for his daddy when he leaves in the morning for the past two weeks. Go figure.) I told Scott "Distract him; go let him play in the rain or something." As all good husbands do, he followed my advice with wonderful results. I don't know if they actually sang, but it was in the rain. The photos show during, after, and bathtime. Yes, I came home to two clean boys--in their 'jammies ready for bed. I'm going by myself more often.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Singin' In the Rain
Last Thursday I went grocery shopping all by myself while Scott had "daddy-time" with the boys. While in the bank's drive-thru line, I received a phone call from McCance. In a shaky, sobbing voice he told me, "I want you, Mommy." (This is the boy who has cried for his daddy when he leaves in the morning for the past two weeks. Go figure.) I told Scott "Distract him; go let him play in the rain or something." As all good husbands do, he followed my advice with wonderful results. I don't know if they actually sang, but it was in the rain. The photos show during, after, and bathtime. Yes, I came home to two clean boys--in their 'jammies ready for bed. I'm going by myself more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't Daddy time so much fun! I'm impressed that he remembered the camera. :)
Post a Comment