skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Haircut and Color
McCance's bangs had grown nearly down to his eyes. I'm usually his barber, but it seems to be a big ordeal, not to mention I have no formal training. I was really picturing him with the little boy bowl style cut, but had no clue how to go about that, let alone on McCance who only sits still for me barely long enough to have a few licks on his lollipop. So we took him to the cosmetology school for his first (semi) professional haircut yesterday.
He sat amazingly still for Cyndi, his stylist, until his bangs were cut. We had a bit of a struggle then, but he came through in the end. She did an awesome job and it is so cute on him.
Not nearly so exciting or as cute, I henna-ed my hair last Friday. It was quite an experience, but I'll be doing it again. It smells so much better than the chemically stuff and makes my hair softer. When I get a blog-worthy photo of it, I'll add it.
Blogs That Make Me Hungry
2 comments:
he looks so handsome! :)
McCance is adorable with his hair cut! Sounds like you were talking to Sara...with the henna thing!
Love you all... Luella
Post a Comment