Saturday, August 9, 2008

Cooperation, Math, and Attachment Parenting

We've recently started school for the year, but we're going to have Fun Fridays, meaning no seatwork. So math was also science and home ec. We made banana bread. Both boys asked to help. It is nearly gone. McCance is eating his last slice for breakfast as I type. So I guess one might say school was a success yesterday.


And notice Lamb-y Pie strapped on McCance's back with the playsilk (in the first pic). He said that she was their baby and wanted a stroller in which to push her. Since all we have is a huge jogging stroller, I convinced him to carry Lamb-y Pie on his back just like when he is carried on our backs in the Ergo. So in true attachment parenting style, McCance mixed banana bread with a babe on his back.

No comments:

Search My Blog