Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dead Air in Blogging

Do you know how you go to check someone's blog and they haven't posted anything in a few days, then in a week, then in several weeks? I call that "dead air in blogging." I don't know how many people really check our blog on a regular basis, but I tend to have a good bit of dead air, so to speak. I have a very good excuse though. I get so caught up in my real life with my family, having fun, learning (and the stuff that's not as fun) that I forget to write about it and share with others. So now it's out. Now you'll know we've just been doing lots of activities when you see me not post for days, then weeks. Hopefully it won't be months though.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

No worries! I try very hard to blog 4 or 5 times a week, but when I find that it is becoming a chore I try not to worry about it too much. Sometimes when I back off though, a week will slip through my hands before I know it, and I start to get emails and phone calls to see if I am still alive LOL

It has to be fun or it isn't worth it! Enjoy!

Search My Blog