Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cora's 8 month portraits

8 month portraits is only loosely correct. She was a bit younger than 8 months when I began the portrait project. She's now 8.5 months and we're still working. I've had lighting issues, escaping issues and so forth. This week my dear friend, Cindy, is planning to come help me out. I may even ask her to do the photography for me. She's very talented with the camera (and has more than a point and shoot too.) But here are some of the better ones I've managed to get thus far.

The gown and the cotton one-piece were both worn by the boys for a similar portrait shoot. The cotton one with embroidery was my dad's, handmade by my grandmother.












4 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute! She looks just like McCance. She definitely needs to wear a bow in her hair, since that's how I'll always remember her as a baby.

OntarioMom said...

She is just a cutie patootie! I love it when outfits can be passed down from one generation to the next.

OntarioMom said...

She's such a cutie patootie! Love the outfits. Isn't it great when multiple generations can wear an outfit?

sara lyn said...

aw, alisa...she looks SO happy. :)

Search My Blog