
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Celebrating Life
Easter tends to be a busy time for our family. So often it falls near Bradford's birthday. Add to that Good Friday service, Easter egg hunts and so forth. Leaves us limited time to color eggs. I actually bought eggs for us to boil and color this year, (The eggs we usually have on hand are brown.) although we never got to them. However, I decided that since Christ has risen indeed--and we have a new life in Him, we would celebrate that by coloring eggs. I am so glad we did! We had a lot of fun. In fact, I'm buying more on my next trip to the store so we can color more!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search My Blog
Blogs That Make Me Hungry
My Blog Reading List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(74)
-
▼
April
(13)
- Her First Birthday Party in Pictures: Part II
- Her First Birthday Party in Pictures: Part I
- Her First Pigtails
- Lunchtime with Cora
- Celebrating Life
- Flowers for Sara
- Bradford's Train Story
- Bradford's Birthday Train
- A Peek at Bradford's Birthday
- 7 Years Ago Tonight. . .
- WOW!
- Wisdom Seekers and the UGA Vet School Open House
- Spring is Here!!
-
▼
April
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment