Saturday, April 24, 2010

Her First Birthday Party in Pictures: Part I

I put McCance and Bradford to work to do some pre-party laundry folding.

The birthday princess rocks--in a rocking chair. She really thought it was fun that she could make the chair rock despite her serious look in the picture.

Cora gets some Daddy Love.

Holding my sweet Cora--and showing off the bow on her tutu.

Bekah wishes Cora a happy birthday.

"Look! We can both fit in the chair!"
I *love* this picture of these sweet kiddos!

Rachel and McCance check out the party food.

Waiting for cake with Granny Newton


Below is the sequence of birthday cake pictures. She was exceedingly cautious in comparison to her brothers--especially McCance. I'll post more birthday pictures tomorrow. It was really a special day. Thank you to all who could come and we missed all of you who weren't able to be here because of distance or a prior commitment. We're so glad you can be a part of Cora's life.









2 comments:

Leslie said...

Looks like she may have her Mommy's sweet tooth!

I love the tutu. What a beauty. So sorry we missed it.

Leslie

McCance said...

I don't know about that. She was *very* cautious in touching and tasting the frosting and the cake. Time will tell.

Search My Blog