Thursday, July 10, 2008

Playdate

We don't have nearly as many playdates in the summer because we are having just too much fun with Scott home. Today, though, Scott had painting the kitchen ceiling on his agenda, so it worked out fabulously when my friend, Jennifer, invited us over for a morning playdate. She and I first "met" about 5 years ago when we were both a part of an online cloth diaper forum. Her second youngest, Stella, and Bradford are close to the same age. They really played well together today and McCance, as usual, enjoyed everyone's company pretty much equally. Or so I thought. Shortly after arriving home, he insisted that we all call him Stella--and hasn't stopped yet.

We were so busy playing and talking that picture taking took the back burner, but here are Bradford, Stella, and Lyle playing with the Sesame Street Clubhouse.
And Stella and Bradford watching Thomas the Train, something they found that they both admire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the name Stella!

Search My Blog