Monday, June 30, 2008

Lots of Creative and Imaginative Play!

I love when the days go like these did. After we got a few errands out of the way, the boys got along splendidly and had some great times of independent, creative and imaginative play.

Here's Bradford and the awesome car carrier he built with Legos. He had a little engineering help from Scott, but it was his
idea and most of it was independent.

McCance decided that his rain boots can also be cowboy boots and that Tigger can be a horse--so Cowboy McCance it is.

And I'm not sure what he calls himself here. He carries around my purse (not one I'm currently using), all his necklaces and our house key on a lanyard. It's funny and cute nonetheless.


And Bradford's self-made tent.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this your dog? It looks exactly like our dog - Tucker!!
I love reading and seeing about your family adventures, even 2500 miles away in WA.
Happy 4th of July and have a God-filled Day!
Lisa

Search My Blog