Saturday, June 7, 2008

Midwest Tour--Day 7

A full day of the boys playing and spending time with Brenna. We all went to Stuff, a consignment store, where the bargains in the basement were an adventure. Brenna is tall enough now that if I found something cute that was too small for me, I could pass it onto her.

While McCance chilled with Brenna on the porch swing, I perused some of Grandma Page's scrapbooks reading about relatives an
d people she knew who had been born, engaged, wed, or died, poetry (her own and others), quotes, letters written to her through the years, and even some of her class notes from her college days.

We ended the day with an evening at Olive Garden and boys-in-pajamas picture with Our Sara.

Brenna, you are welcome at our house anytime. Tell your dad that we'd love to have you visit.

1 comment:

sara lyn said...

aw. :) i loved having you guys here. wish i hadn't been so busy (i.e., wish i could have taken days off to hang out with you!). :)

Search My Blog